- 370x370mm Cast iron table, rib reinforced for maximum stability. The table surface is precision ground.
- Heavy guage steel frame.
- Rubber drum can be fitted on both ends for full use of the entire spindle.
- The high spindle speed of 1720RPM combined with the oscillating fine finishing effects.
- Easily interchangedable spindle.
- Tilting table for bevelled parts sanding.
EASY SPINDLE INTERCHANGE
This machine accepts spindle diameters of 1/4", 1/2" and 3/4" for fitting with various diameters of rubber drum.
Spindle change is easily made using the wrench supplied.
The table may be tilted front downwards up to a maximum of 45 degrees to allow the sanding of bevelled parts.
A graduated scale is attached for accurate reading of the degree of tilt.
A plastic dust hood is supplied under the table for connection to a dust collector.
The dust hood outlet diameter is 2".
|Oscillations per minute||29|
|Oscillations stroke||15/16" (24 mm)|
|Sanding spindle diameter (Sandard)||1/4", 1/2", 5/8", 1-1/2", 2"|
|Sanding spindle diameter (Optional)||3"|
|Spindle speed||1720 rpm|
|Table area||370 x 370 mm|
|Table tilt||45 degrees front, downward|
|Table height from floor||465 mm|
|Dust hood outlet diameter||2"|
|Net weight||30.3 kgs|
|Gross weight||37.7 kgs|
|Machine dimensions (LxWxH)||370 x 370 x 480|
|Packing dimensions (LxWxH)||435 x 435 x 525|